Following on from the success of the Channel Focus Virtual Event in 2020, Channel Mechanics is once again delighted to be a sponsor for Channel Focus Virtual 2021!
For 23 years, Channel Focus has led the way in helping the Channel understand new trends, develop state-of-the-art Channel programs, and develop industry-leading Channel Sales and Marketing strategies. And above all, this year Channel Focus Virtual 2021 is doing just that, but from your home offices. From the opening keynote, where 4 Channel Leaders will discuss their Key Initiatives for 2021, to their Five Golden Rules Workshops to Make You More Effective, you just know it’s going to be an exciting 3 days.
As a returning sponsor, Channel Focus has kindly offered to give Channel Mechanics a special ticket discount of $25 to any of our friends wishing to attend the Channel Focus Virtual Event. To clarify, the discount is for $25 off the Early Bird registration ticket price of $149. To register and claim the discount, click on Channel Focus Virtual 2021, and enter ChanMech (at the checkout). Thereby automatically receiving the $25 discount.
Date: Tuesday April 20th, Wednesday April 21st and Thursday Apri 22nd 2021
Location: Online from your home office, sitting room or even poolside!
Agenda: Download the agenda here
Discount Code: ChanMech at the checkout
Firstly, it is the World’s number 1 Channel conference, delivering a combination of the latest channel thinking and practical sessions where you can take away actual programs that are driving channel success today. Secondly, it’s a real opportunity to debate the issues in today’s channel.
– Best practice in maintaining partner mindshare in a remote environment.
– What are the key elements in building an MSP strategy?
– How do you recruit a carefully targeted group of new partners?
– The Channel chief of the future – which new skill-sets will be required?
– Best practice in introducing new technologies to your channel.
– And finally, how you develop and manage an influencer program
1. When building a referral program
2. In developing an incentive program for the MRR (monthly recurring revenue) market
3. In working with Marketplaces
4. To build a state-of-the-art eco-system
5. In measuring partner ROI
6. And lastly, in helping partners build a more effective digital/social marketing strategy
When you attend Channel Focus, you start becoming part of a real Community – establishing contacts and resources that will help you in the years to come. To sum up, you do not want to miss out on these three days. So what are you waiting for? Register now for our discounted ticket price: