Looking to take your SaaS solutions to market via the Channel? If so, join Channel Mechanics for the upcoming webinar “Channel Sales for SaaS”, with guest speakers, Justine Cross, Managing Director, EMEA Channels and Nehul Goradia, Co-Founder, Enabler ONE.
The continued exponential drive towards everything as a service (XaaS) shows no sign of slowing down. For many vendors offering SaaS solutions, having the ability to configure and deploy customer solutions from anywhere seemed to offer an opportunity for Channel displacement. However, in practice, the realization for many vendors is that the Channel is still an important Go-To-Market vehicle to leverage.
As SaaS significantly changes the rules of the game in terms of pricing models, partner types needed, customer buying teams involved and customer adoption/engagement, the business of taking SaaS solutions to market is still relatively immature. As such, now is the time to capitalize on the Channel when taking your SaaS solutions to market.
Hear from leading channel practitioners about what world class vendors are doing to maximize channel partner value, win market share and drive loyalty to maximize customer retention.
– Differences between selling SaaS and On-Prem offerings via the Channel
– The Channel transformation that SaaS is driving
– Saas Pricing models for the Channel
– Channel activities that Incentivize SaaS sales
– Metrics/KPIs in vogue for tracking SaaS Channel sales performance
– The Channel Partner types being leveraged for SaaS GTM
– Finally, take the opportunity to ask the panel your burning questions
– Relevant to CEOs, Channel Chiefs, CROs, and VP/Directors Channel Sales. In addition to VP/Directors Channel Marketing, VP/Directors Channel Enablement, VP/Directors Channel Operations, VP/Directors Channel Programs, VP/Directors Channel Renewals.
– NOTE: the webinar is primarily targeted at tech. However, the principles apply to any industry vertical utilizing channel as part of their SaaS go-to-market strategy.
Justine is a seasoned EMEA channel veteran with 30+ years experience working with tech startups. She has held Director roles at ShoreTel, Zultys and in recent times, Watchful Software. Above all, her passion is working from a clean sheet of paper and building out a successful partner community. Furthermore, Justine’s market knowledge is across Unified Comms, Cloud & Cyber Security – working with and alongside partners in over 80 countries. Today, Justine heads up EMEA Channels; a pure channel consultancy helping start-up and scale-out vendors grow successfully through channels across EMEA.
With 20+ years working in tech, Nehul is recognized as one of the Channel Champions by ITP’s Channel Middle East. Moreover, his vast experience ranges from start-ups Zycus and Optimus Distribution to global majors Oracle, Lionbridge and CA-Satyam JV. Throughout his career, he has helped build the channel & alliances network in MEA for organizations including Avaya, Huawei, NetIQ, Novell, Suse, Extreme Networks, Netgear, Molex, Bitdefender, McAfee, Kaspersky, and Centra. Further, as a Go-to-Market enabler, Nehul has deep expertise and experience in building markets, establishing alliances & channels, launching new products or divisions and charting new territories for technology organizations.
Working in the tech sector for over 30 years, John has experience in telecoms, travel, banking/finance and government. Moreover, he has held senior roles in several companies including Ipswitch, SmartBear, Capgemini/Sogeti, Saville Systems and BT. During his career, he has been a “first builder” of international channels and scaled existing regional channels globally. Above all, he has a wealth of experience finding, evaluating, recruiting and managing the full range of channel partners. This includes OEMs, Global System Integrators, Distributors, VARs, DMRs, MSPs, CSPs, Referral partners, Solution Providers, Marketplaces, ATC partners and Global Alliances.
comments powered by Disqus