Pitfalls to Avoid Launching and Scaling an International Channel
Our webinar “Pitfalls to Avoid when Launching And Scaling an International Channel” is now available to download. Listen in as special guest speakers, Justine Cross, Managing Director, EMEA Channels and Nehul Goradia, Co-Founder, Enabler ONE join Channel Mechanics VP Sales, John McArdle to discuss how best to plan for Success in Launching and Scaling an International Channel.
Just fill in the form located on the right to download
Pitfalls to Avoid when Launching and Scaling an International Channel
Join Channel Mechanics and special guests Justine Cross and Nehul Goradia to explore Pitfalls to Avoid when Launching and Scaling an International Channel:
– Firstly, where established vendors scaling their channel come unstuck
– What a solid channel strategy and plan look like
– The skills profiles needed to build/scaling a channel
– How the right channel tools, processes and platforms can keep you on track
– And lastly, Top tips for building your channel right, first time
When scaling internationally, many companies look to establish a channel to do so. Like any aspect of growing your business, building a channel is more likely to be successful if you have pre-defined goals, an outline strategy and a plan for how to achieve it. However, many companies ignore these basic rules of business. They just go for it – and then lament the fact that it didn’t work out. Therefore, finding, evaluating and recruiting the right partners requires a disciplined process and rigorous qualification. Defining common definitions of “success” for both you and your partners is critical to allow objective review of partnership outcomes.
Webinar available to download – just fill in the form to be redirected
Additional Webinar Resources:
- Best Practice for Maximizing Channel Renewal Revenue
- Ensuring Channel Incentives Deliver Partner Loyalty
- How Do You Gain Partner Mindshare
- Incentive Models for the Changing Partner Ecosystem
- Top 5 Channel Automation Benefits
- Rebates, SPIFs and Incentives – What is Working in Today’s Very Different Market?