Channel Mechanics is delighted to announce registration for their forthcoming Webinar: “Pitfalls To Avoid When Launching your International Channel” with guest speakers, Justine Cross, Managing Director, EMEA Channels and Nehul Goradia, Co-Founder, Enabler ONE.
Date: Thursday, July 16th 2020
Time: 8am PST/11am ET/ 4pm BST
When scaling internationally, many companies look to establish a channel to do so. Like any aspect of growing your business, building a channel is more likely to be successful if you have pre-defined goals, an outline strategy and a plan for how to achieve it. However, many companies ignore these basic rules of business. They just go for it – and then lament the fact that it didn’t work out.
Because every business is different, building the right channel partner structure to match your company’s offerings and go-to-market model needs careful thought and design upfront. Therefore, finding, evaluating and recruiting the right partners requires a disciplined process and rigorous qualification. Defining common definitions of “success” for both you and your partners is critical to allow objective review of partnership outcomes.
– The common pitfalls of building your first international channel
– Where do established vendors scaling their channel come unstuck
– What does a solid channel strategy and plan look like
– The skills profiles you need to build/scale a channel
– How the right channel tools, processes and platforms can keep you on track
– And lastly, Top tips for building your channel right, first time
– Start-up and scale-up tech companies wishing to build their first channel partner network. Relevant to Founders, CEOs, Sales Leaders, Marketing Leaders, VCs and Investors.
– In addition, established tech companies who are looking to expand their presence and build an international channel. Relevant to CEOs, Channel Chiefs, CROs.
– NOTE: The webinar is primarily targeted at tech companies. However, the principles apply to any industry vertical using channel as part of their go-to-market strategy.
Justine is a seasoned EMEA channel veteran with 30+ years experience working with tech startups. She has held Director roles at ShoreTel, Zultys and in recent times, Watchful Software. Her passion is working from a clean sheet of paper and building out a successful partner community. Justine’s market knowledge is across Unified Comms, Cloud & Cyber Security – working with and alongside partners in over 80 countries. Today, Justine heads up EMEA Channels, a pure channel consultancy helping start-up and scale-out vendors grow successfully through channels across EMEA.
With 20+ years experience working for various technology organizations, ranging from start-ups Zycus and Optimus Distribution to global majors Oracle, Lionbridge and CA-Satyam JV, Nehul was recognized as one of the Channel Champions in Middle East by ITP’s Channel Middle East in 2015. During his career, he has helped build the channel & alliances network in MEA for organizations including Avaya, Huawei, NetIQ, Novell, Suse, Extreme Networks, Netgear, Molex, Bitdefender, McAfee, Kaspersky, and Centra. A Go-to-Market enabler, Nehul, has deep expertise and experience in building markets, establishing alliances & channels, launching new products or divisions and charting new territories for technology organizations.
John has worked in the tech sector for 30 years in a number of industry sectors including telecoms, travel, banking/finance and government. He has held senior roles in several companies including Ipswitch, SmartBear, Capgemini/Sogeti, Saville Systems and BT. During his career, he has been a “first builder” of international channels and scaled existing regional channels globally. Above all, he has a wealth of experience finding, evaluating, recruiting and managing the full range of channel partners including OEMs, Global System Integrators, Distributors, VARs, DMRs, MSPs, CSPs, Referral partners, Solution Providers, Marketplaces, ATC partners and Global Alliances.
comments powered by Disqus